The credit card statement is here, 7 times. Though i cant, but i pathetically accept it.
I know everyone is laughing at me now, even God is making a fool of my life.
'm just not good enough. if i am, such things wont happened.
These are exactly the same strategies you used when you're after me, if not i wont know what you're up to next.
Sigh.
I waited alone for you every night, just to ensure you're home safely after drinking.
I waited alone for you every night, just to ensure you're home safely after drinking.
I went out alone, just because 'm lonely and you cant or doesnt want to accompany me.
I have never confine you, stop you or disallow you to do what you wanna do.
I cry everynight just to feel better.
I can give everything up just to company you or make you happy.
But in the end, you did everything you can just to hurt me.
Love, I sincerely apologise for what i did to you previously and i took you for granted. 'm at fault first, 've already regretted. But that does not mean you could do all these to take revenge.
Love, I sincerely apologise for what i did to you previously and i took you for granted. 'm at fault first, 've already regretted. But that does not mean you could do all these to take revenge.
I feel that 've already done my best.
My heart is numb from all the pain.
But it all made me stronger.
Tell me, do i deserve these?
'm already not a factor in your life, that's why.
But why are you holding on?



No comments:
Post a Comment