Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes when paranoid( like now), I'll recall my friend's absurd scene & wonder..

Long long time ago, 'A' & 'B' are at a bar with B's friends.
However after sometime, A realized B had almost disappeared for quite sometime after a few drinks.
A was getting worried, thus went to ask B's friends B's whereabout. They thought B was in the gents.
After some time when B is not back yet, A got more worried and went to hunt for B. Surprisingly, after A looked out of the windows, A spotted B downtairs talking to C in a tipsy plus serious manner. All A was unhappy because B left A with the stranger friends for so long & didn't even bother bout A's feeling & sneak away without telling. A immediately went down & appeared infront of them.

Stood there for few seconds quietly, B didn't bother but they stopped their conversation upon seeing A. They acted like it's a secret manner.

A then asked smilingly:' what are the both of you talking about?'
C replied:' oh nothing actually, B's tipsy and want to walk across the road to get ciggarettes.'
A answered back:' oh really? But B doesn't smoke( at that period of time).'
C turned blur. Knowing that C excuses was lousy, B blabbered nonsense.

A was furious, fire burning at the top of A's head. A was thinking why didn't they told the truth, A knew that they were actually talking bout B's ex? Which is C's friend. I used 'which' because I personally think that the ex don't earn ppl's respect & can be taken as an object.
The excuse already turned out bad. A walked away to find A's friends that coincedently met in the bar, ignoring B. A didn't pursue further and so did B. B knew A always think alot, but just don't bother A's feelings. All along, A knew A's defeated. Jealousy kills.

I felt that what A( my friend) needed, is truth. A just doesn't want B to hide anything from A. A can change everything for B, just wants the real tender, loving & care. And of cause what love includes of. I saw A's changes for B, felt tired for A.
When B needed someone to be there, A is always there for B. Giving everything B wants and needs. But B is always not patiently there for A whenever A need a listening ear.

Sigh.

That's why in my previous post, I googled the definations for love.
I still don't understand or get a tiny weeny bit of it.
What's love?
Does love brings bitter start in the earlier stage?
What will happen to A & B in future?

I'm worried for A.

No comments:

Post a Comment