Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life has been hard on me.
Been busy working! Slogging my life off. No time to play anymore, gotta work hard towards my goal!
Though I'm breaking down soon, but I'm still gonna buck up.
24hrs is not enough for me:(
The only regret I have was missing the moments spent with my sisters, family & friends. Really.
I'm missing..

But I believe my life will be better in future.

I admit defeat. Only 'It' can bring my moral & confidence down to my lowest point.
Lousy me.


Worth it or not?
When I felt the tears on my face, I knew everything's worth it:)

2 comments:

  1. wen xia8:52 PM

    anything's happening? let me know if u need someone. i can feel you hurt even reading .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wen xia; dont worry my dear girl;) like always, i will be fine! hugs* thanks sweetie.

    ReplyDelete